Saturday, July 10, 2004

Strange Turn of Events

I guess we can finally post about this, now that the cat is out of the bag. What an incredible couple of days this has been. I feel like I have just witnessed a train wreck from twenty feet away. Just watching Dad lay everyone off in a meeting like that, and seeing the look on people's faces (including Dad's) was no doubt one of the hardest things I have ever endured.

Dad, as you know, has suffered severely from all this. He will bounce back financially, and has already begun to personally, but the magnitude of this whole thing has just been staggering. He is not out of the woods yet, but the worst is behind him now. I think he'll be breathing new air by next weekend, and really so will I.

I can't say I know what is in store for me yet, but I know I'll be allright. I'm feeling a lot of things you don't get to all the time: nervousness, exitement, uncertainty, and most importantly faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home