Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Finley Clark Bizjack

Finley Clark Bizjack, my newest nephew on Natalie's side, was born today just after 5:00pm. He weighed 8lbs 3oz and was around 21 inches long. A healthy young sportsman! He, Amber, and Justin are all doing fine (Yes you heard right, Finley is his name).

James, the job search is going good. I seem to turn over a new rock each day. It's a numbers game and every day is a new day. I have in no way lost heart yet. I know these things take time. I'm not really gung-ho about real estate right now. I'm meeting with a recruiter tomorrow about a job. I'm also talking to a company called K-Force that does I.T. staffing on a project basis for large companies.

By the way Rob, I called Keith this past friday and he called me back on Monday. If he doesnt call me by Friday, I'll call him again. Apparently he is getting my resume into the hands of the decision maker for DFW. He's supposed to call me back and tell me what the next step is. I think I've learned all I can about them from their website.

Anyway, I also had a second interview with a company called AVW-TELAV (www.avwtelav.com). They will likely make me an offer, but I will probably hold out for something better. I heard they were low-payers. They asked me at the end of the interview why I wanted the job. In a nutshell, I told them that it depends on the offer whether or not I even wanted the job. I know that sounds cocky, but I half wrote them off already because I heard that you can't make more than 60 busting your anus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home