Monday, February 14, 2005

Hey Guys

Great to hear everything is looking great for you James. Its really intresting for me to hear and observe your life change (to florida). I have a very vivid picture in my mind of you driving around in your car in the sunshine looking for street signs while observing the palm trees, wondering where the hell you are but with a big shit-eating grin on your face thinking "this is it, where im going to settle it in." I hope im at least half right, because the thought makes me smile for you.

Mark, I feel as though we are more going through the same emotions as far as starting a job in a new industry. My months are up and down and I'm dealing with some stress in being relatively new as well. It's amusing to me how much prase you get when your numbers are well and how fast things change when your going through a slow period. Funny thing is alot of it is luck. At least in payroll. You cant make someone buy what they dont yet need. I'm tring to get to that point where I dont have such high highs and such low lows. Just confidant that like you, I know Im tring my best and doing the right things and everything will work out.

Robbie, I heard about your recient back problems. Sorry to hear thats acting up on you again. I hope the job is going well.

Anyhow, just got off the phone witl Molly. Shes got a phone interview with a pharmaceutical company tommorrow for a position here in Houston. Everyone keep their fingers crossed for me. Anyhow thats all I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home