Monday, June 20, 2005

Fathers' Day

I hope you all had a good one and that you all enjoyed jumping out of the airplane. I had a good time with Courtney this weekend too, and, though I missed you all, I think I did the right thing by staying back.

Rob, I didn't get your voicemails until last night when I turned my phone on. It was a nice thought, but I don't think it would have worked because Erica was home Sunday and you coming by would have been awkward for all concerned. FYI, we have officially decided to pull the plug. When we sell the house (it's under contract and scheduled to close July 15) she will move into a rent house next to Courtney's school and we will go see a lawyer to make out arrangements official.

I took Courtney to go see Star Wars III and thought it was okay but not nearly as cool as Batman. Seriously--Mark, especially you--y'all need to see this movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home