Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Sad news

Mark, Jeff Griffith called me yesterday. One of my old customers is raising hell and he wanted to see how much I remembered about the job. We were talking and he was catching me up on company and industry gossip when he told me that Jeff Faught passed away about 2 weeks ago.

Faught and I never exactly saw eye to eye--to put it mildly--but still, I am saddened to hear that he died. I think he was only like a few years older than I. Anyway, may God rest his soul.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

How did he die? Did Jeff say?

3:22 PM  
Blogger James said...

He was living with Bob Cowan, another former estimator of mine, at the time. Bob told Griffith that Jeff came home and complained that he wasn't feeling well. He supposedly told Bob that he was going to lay down and take a nap. Bob cooked dinner and when he went to wake him, found that he had died. I have no idea what Jeff died of, but if you remember, he was never the picture of health. My guess is probably his heart gave out.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home