Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Weekend Activities

Dudes and Dame,

On Friday the 14th we are heading to H-Town to drop off Lillian at Mom and Joes, then on Saturday we are going to College Station for the A&M vs OSU game, then back again. Rob, you think we'll get to see you guys at some point? Mike, I'm assuming you will still be in Jersey.

Jen,

What are you guys doing the weekend after that (the 21st)? We were hoping we could pop in on you guys and see your new house. By means of commenting to this weblog post, please indicate you response to me no later than 5:00 pm today central standard time.

Goodbye, and thank you for using CoopBros...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm concerned that I have missed my deadline for responding, but I thought I'd try anyway. Sorry not to have called you back already- I forgot! But I'm glad you blogged about it and of course that weekend works for us. We're happy to have you anytime.

I've got it on my calendar. See you soon!
Jennifer

7:27 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Cool! Let us know what time to shoot for on that Friday. Saturday we'll have to leave between 3 and 4pm.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home