Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Courtney's fish



Hey, check this out, guys. I took Courtney fishing this past weekend. I couldn't even catch a cold, but the fish seemed to be waiting in line to jump on Courtney's hook. The was the biggest one she caught, a 5 1/2-lb. redfish. Pretty impressive, huh? I still can't believe that Courtney, my little "girly-girl" likes fishing. Oh well.

My wonderful summer with her comes to an end this weekend when I have to give her back to her mom. We'll fly to Texas this coming Friday. I am leaning against going to the get-together in Austin but, Mikey, I am definitely planning to have dinner with you and Molly on Sunday night.

Hope all's well. Talk to you all soon.

East Coast Coop out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Awesome! Are you on a boat in this picture? I'm glad to hear that you are having such a great summer with Courtney and I'm sorry for you that it is ending soon...

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home