Thursday, January 04, 2007

Fuck!

Now that I have your attention . . . .

I don't really have anything to say, guys. It's just that tumbleweeds are blowing across the carpet of our fair cyberhome here and I wanted to see how long it would take everyone to notice after I post something. Things are fine here in Florida, all in all. I caught a cold after I came home from Houston and it has really kicked my ass. I am only now starting to feel better.

By the way, Mikey, great party! I bought you and Molly something as a thank you for loaning me her Infiniti and ferrying me to and from the airport. I was going to give it to you when I come back to Houston later this month but since I'm not sure I'll get to see you (I'm flying to IAH) I think I'll just mail it to you.

As for movies I've seen lately that I have liked I absolutely freaking LOVED "Rocky Balboa." Robbie's got my back on this when I say that this is one of the best movies of 2006. I am also looking forward to seeing "Children of Men" which comes out this weekend. Maybe I'll write one of my long-winded reviews of it and post it here. Probably not, as I am busy as all hell lately.

Well guys, here's looking for a prosperous and kind 2007. You all looked great at Mikey's party as did your families. Rob, sorry I have to zig to Houston whilst you zag to Orlando. Catch you next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home