Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I've recovered



but I don't know if I'll ever be the same! Fun party y'all!

Congratulations again Mike and Molly- and thanks for such a great evening. I've got all the photos from my camera uploaded now, so if you don't receive them in your email inbox, then I probably don't have a good email address for you. But I'll happily send them along to whichever address you want me to if you'll just let me know which one.

Yeah some of those photos are pretty funny. And I was sad to find that my camera was acting strange at first and some of the first photos didn't come out clearly- I just couldn't delete them, though.

It was wonderful to see you all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Good to see you and the fam too! Your kids are gorgeous!!

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home