Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Caught the PCU quote, not the PRINCESS BRIDE quote.

Don't forget to give the goose a birthday hug from me, btw.

Did any of you elders catch Mike's PCU quote? It was when Gutter (Jon Favreau in his fat days) was walking around stoned. He was approached by a woman wanting to know where the campus is, but what he heard was...

Dad is pretty much status quo. He is wrapped up in this Foundation Repair Academy thing. We are going down to Austin on Sunday for Josh and Wendy's baby shower, then Monday I am going with Dad to SA. The other GMs are going too. Did you know that Issac was taking over in San Antonio?

I've been wrapped up in getting my office ready. It's coming along pretty good. I expect to be done in about two more weeks.

We are finally getting somewhat of a relaxing (meaning no going anywhere) weekend. All this driving to Houston has been a vicious ass-whipping! I think Friday we are going to see .....HELLBOY! Sorry. It looks too cool! Stay tuned for a review...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home