Friday, April 16, 2004

Now that you mention it, my name is Easy-E and, well yes, come to think of it, I do have bitches galore!

So Isaac's the new manager, eh? Knowing Isaac - how much money's he's making in Austin - I would imagine that dad had to twist his arm bigtime to get him to agree to this. Isaac's no fool, I think he probably knows that San Antonio is a career graveyard for Centex estimators, no matter how good they are. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he's polishing his resume right now. Isaac's a great guy but he had the cushiest job in the whole company there in Austin. He sold (and quite well too) in Austin with not too many headaches. He's going to find headaches aplenty in S.A., that I can assure you. I hope for his sake, Dad has put him on a salary because there's no way in hell he'll be able to make Austin money down here.

How's the "apprentice" thing going? I went to the office earlier in the week to say hi to Dad and 4 very earnest people jumped up to shake my hand. I felt like hollering at them in my best Phil Hartman "Frank Sinatra" voice: siddown you brown-nosers!

Anyway, considering that number 4 used to do crazy shit like throw telephone poles over buildings and drive spikes thru brick walls with his pecker, I must vote nay to your suggestion to call him "The Tyke." I'd call him The Tank, maybe, but not the other one. Some names you just outgrow, Porky.

Robbie, are you going to be able to watch Court for us this June?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home