Monday, May 24, 2004

I'm vin ta raise up and git my vacation on!

Boys, this will be the last you hear from me until June the 2nd. I am taking off tomorrow and will be wasting away in Margaritaville (or the Continental condos at Padre) I was telling Mark that we are going to scout this place out for a super family vacation next summer.

We are going to spend our days at the Schlitterbahn, go on an Aquadog tour (for the uneducated, an Aquadog is a land and sea vessel )http://www.breakawaycruises.com/AquaDog.asp check it out.
Parasailing, waverunnering, Mexico shopping in Matamoros, sandcastle building, eating and drinking like the family of pigs that we are and hopefully, HOPEFULLY destressing and decompressing.
I'm ready.

Mark. Great to see You, Natalie and especially Lilian this weekend. Wasn't the Grisby Grill cool. How come you didn't come Mike?

James, Permission to speak freely about your reviews? You big fat stinking slob. I hate you. You and your flatulant breath and your "Oh, I don't like Ben Affleck." and "Oh, I love David Lynch movies" :-)

Actually, they were informative......Painfully longwinded,,but informative.

I am up and out of this Byatch!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home