Tuesday, May 11, 2004

...numb from the drive?

Good to see you too. All a' yous! Maybe next time (in two weeks) it can be a bit longer of a visit.

BTW, I thought your butt would have been sore from the trip downstairs! (I have to bust you on this bro, sorry!)

So I'm in Mom and Joe's bathroom flossing my teeth when I hear an ominous crash from the other side of the house. I look at my half full cup of coffee and see a ripple in the surface tension of the liquid. Then I look up to see some drywall dust fall from the ceiling onto the countertop and I'm thinking "Holy *&%t, What happened?"

As I walk into the living room I hear Natalie and Mom: "James, are you okay?". He had taken a bit of a stumble down the last few steps at mom's house. I get in there and James is already on his feet, like nothing happened. You all have done this, or come close to doing this before. I have. I was just impressed with the sound from the other end of the house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home