Wednesday, May 05, 2004

"sup, dudes!"

Mornin, y'all.

Mikey, great to hear about how well business is going and how you're getting "harassed" by the paralegals. Just so long as they're women paralegals and that "taking one for the team" doesn't involve bending over and biting your pillow, then it's all good.

As for dad . . . jeez, how typical. So long as you agree with everything he says and dance to the tune he whistles, then he'll think you're a genius. If you disagree with him though, you're a sniveling, weak-minded idiot. Dad's philosophy is more and more beginning to resemble Kevin Kline's "Otto" in that great old movie "A Fish Called Wanda." He's becoming a caricature of himself.

Frankly I don't blame them for now wanting to go yet. They have 2 babies - one brand new - and Mark you even told me that you're not getting but maybe 2 - 3 leads a week in Dallas right now.

Anyway, enough of that.

I am going to be blogging from my old haunt in Mobile next week. Guess I can call that "Alablogging." My old confre Dean is falling behind and I'm being sent like the cavalry to rescue him. Should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home