Monday, May 03, 2004

The Status

That's a nice website for Rachel. I find the password "Apollo 13" to be quite apt, too. We should all keep praying for her guys, that, like the Apollo 13 astronauts, though she's had a scary trip around the far side of the moon, she'll come back safely. Lord knows Rachel doesn't deserve this hand she's been dealt here and she needs all the support she can get.

Hope everyone's having a good day. Until I get busy enough with my own caseload here at the new job, I'm going to have days like today when I feel like a 5th wheel. Oh well, who am I to bitch?

BTW, if Rachel has computer access, does she read our weblog? I certainly don't have a problem if she does, and she may even get a chuckle out of it from time to time, if only to see what a family of complete dumbasses her big sister married into. Oh yes, THIS is the genetic stock that cute little Lillian comes from!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home