Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Hey Guys

Ive also been crazy busy here in Houston. Things for the time being are going really good though. The law firm that is my big client has been ordering like crazy from me so the wave continues. Scary thing is that a few fo the paralegals there are completely unhappy and are looking for other jobs. Lucky for me the market kind of sucks right now so they are still there. The head paralegal is happy there though and shes happy with us too. I've been getting harassed heavly by some of the others there though. Oh well, I gotta take it for the team! I've been working out about 3 times a week lately. I'm back into weights but its more crosstraining than bodybuilding.

I visited Rachel's website and left a breif message. Not to sound redundant, but we all dont know how blessed we are. Thats really a scary thing to go through. Anyway, I hope all of you are doing well. Later.

MDC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home