Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Regular Tuesday

Well its Tuesday afternoon pushing 5:00 and I'm rapping up another day here. I always look forward to this last half hour of work while I sit up here in my nook and wrap things up. Well tomorrow will be exactly one year that I've graduated from A&M. Everyone told me that time would go by fast once I reach the "real world." That is certainly the case.. Every day seems to be just like the one before. I wake up about 6:45 get ready and get to work about 8, reply to emails and head out of the office to deliver notices and records and maybe do a little cold calling until lunch. Then its 1:00 and I pretty much do the same thing I did in the morning until 4:30 or so. The evenings are spent hopefully (and have been here lately) in the gym. I'm reminded of that song "everybody's worken for the weekend."

As far as workouts go.. I'm sore as shit right now! My weightlifting bouts have become more intense and I can feel it. I guess I just don't have it in me to go at it lightly. If I'm going to lift, I'm going to LIFT. I'm still doing cardio too, much to make up for my steady pizza and Chinese food diet.

Anyway, nothing really much else is too exciting. I'm not really seeing anyone. I guess I need to get off my ass and go places, but picking up chicks at bars and such kinda sucks. Houston is NOT like College Station where girls are about my age, good girls, and are in the same boat as me. Here its more like there 30 somethings (no offence) divorced, and look like they've been drug thorough the ringer a few times. Oh well, its not something I'm losing sleep over. I haven't spoke to Tiffany in a while. Since we broke up, talking is just awkward. I wish her the best and all but I know that ending that was the best for us both. However, although being young, single, a lil cash in the pocket is great and all, I envy you guys sometimes having familys to go home to. Hey, the grass is always greener right? Talk to you all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home