Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Nothing much to say . . .

No profound insights or epiphanies have hit me lately. Just working and doin' my thang here in Alabama. Mark, are y'all going to try to take a different approach to sales? Last I spoke with Dad, San Antonio's sales was still in the toilet and even Austin and Waco were slow. Is that still the case?

I'm just not in the mood to review HP: Prisoner of Azkaban. For whatever reason, it's just not inspiring me to write about it. The Cliff Notes version is this: not a bad movie but you'll be let down a bit if you were a big fan of the first two. It's apparent that a new director took the helm and I missed Chris Columbus, who did the first two. Worth the money but not worth screaming about it from the rooftops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home