Friday, June 11, 2004

Friday Night at the Movies

Happy Friday my brothers!

All's well in the werf (Ft Worth). We're looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Lillian has been sleeping through the night in her own crib for the past two nights, which is nothing short of a blessing from God.

Robbie, isn't True Romance an older movie? I can't remember it very well.

So anyway, we may go to the movies tonight. I'm going to see the Chronicles of Riddick while Natalie and her mom (and maybe Rachel) are going to see the Stepford Wifes. I read a review for TSW that I thought was insightful. Check it out:

http://www.pluggedinonline.com/movies/movies/a0001784.cfm

The critic wrote that the feminist agenda was so propagated that he/she fully expected to see "This film has been fully endorsed by the National Organization of Women. No women were actually domesticated during the making of this film" during the credits. Funny!

I guess I need to get back to work. Bids to file... Realtors to call...

My review of 'Riddick' to follow... Have an extra super bueno weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home