Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Bill II

Bill called me yesterday and asked to come over and talk to me. I agreed, of course. We had a long talk and he apologized to me but his behavior and the way he spoke (using morally neutral language like calling what he did "bad choices," etc.) suggested to me that he was more sorry for being in trouble than he was for actually doing what he did. I think he was hoping that I'd volunteer to talk to dad and convince him not to press charges against him (like that would even work).

I wasn't mean or ugly about it, but I told him that I would do no such thing. He has made his bed and now he's going to have to lay in it.

Rob, great talking with you yesterday. We'll be there with our "CoopGirls" in tow sometime after dinner Thursday evening. We'd like to crash there is it's okay with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home