Thursday, June 03, 2004

I'm back and I'm BAD

What's up guys? I've been here just not very long winded lately. We had a fun memorial weekend out on lake Travis. My friends and I rented a pontoon boat and we're among about 250 boats there this past weekend. It was great, everyone ties their boats together and parties and has fun. Its taken me a few days to recover. I did see miracle last night. I guess it fulfilled my expectations. It wasnt great, but wasn't a total waste of a couple of hours. 2 beers (lonestar) I'm going to rent shrek this weekend. I'll see what the hype is about. I finally saw The Passion of the Christ last week by myself and really couldn't speak much the rest for the night. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. Mark, remember Katie Hammond.. Go to this link http://www.click2houston.com/entertainment/3344362/detail.html. She got married on T.V. and got the whole thing paid for by channel 2! Guys, she an old highschool friend of Mine and Marks. Anyway, James good for you for keeping up with the workouts. I've been wanting to run this week but its been really hot & humid this week so I think I'm just going back to the gym. Anyway, thats enough, talk to you all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home