Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Back to reality

Hey all. Rob, glad you and the family had a nice trip to Padre. Erica and I had a GREAT time in Gulf Shores this past weekend. The weather was perfect, the water cool and, as always, the sand was white as sugar.

Damn, I miss Alabama! I'll be here another week to work. Until further notice (probably the end of the summer) I'm going to keep the schedule of 2 weeks in Alabama to 1 week in Houston.

I'm still working out and even though I'm away from home, I haven't missed a single morning in the gym. The hotel I'm staying in comes with a free membership to a local gym called Powerhouse Gym. I think I'm going to take a page out of Mikey's book and take down some of the weights I've been using (16 wheels on the leg press just makes me nervous) and increase the reps to 15 to 20 per set. Mikey, if you remember the routine you designed for me a couple of years ago, I'm going to go back to that. For cardio, I'm going to run about 1 to 1.5 miles every night. That should shake things up a bit.

Hope everyone has a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home