Saturday, May 29, 2004

Checking in from Paradise

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say "Hello". Mark, keep your chin up dude. I have no doubt that you have the tools required to accomplish anything that you set your mind to. You're right, stress sucks big green donkey dicks. Now let's talk about me. We are having a blast! I will give a complete review when I get back complete with pics. This is the best vacation that I have ever been on. Better than Hawaii. In addition to the Aquadog, we have been to Schlitterbahn twice, played on the beach and have eaten like pigs. Well, gotta go. We have a sandcastle building lesson in an hour, then Rebekah and I have a spa session this afternoon. You guys have to come here.

We also saw Shrek 2 last night. One word. AWESOME. 5 out of 5 beers. Full review later.

Peace out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home