Friday, May 28, 2004

Hit the beach

Mark, I once saw a slogan on, of all places, a bumper-sticker. It simply read "let go - let God." I confess that although I am good at talking that game, I am not the best in the world at doing it. It's hard to do, after all. You're like me in that you worry too much and you try to control all facets of your life. As for any advice I have for you, all I can say is pray for wisdom, try to prioritize and do your best.

If shit still blows up, fuck it, you did your best.

I know this is pithy and isn't the thoughtful post that yours deserves, but it's getting late here in Mobile and Erica is going to fly into New Orleans in a few hours so I need to making my way to the door like 15 minutes ago. We're going to be doing Memorial Day on the beach at Gulf Shores.

Hope everyone has a great holiday and I'll be checking in again next Tuesday. J-man out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home