Saturday, June 05, 2004

Bill

I cannot believe this shit. I feel like such a goddamned idiot. I mean, I was friends with this guy! Erica, I and the girls used to go out to eat with him and his family. He used to tell me how happy he was that he wasn't still working for his last employer because of all the goddamned cocaine that went around that place. Man, I NEVER would have thought that he would have been into that bullshit too. Never! Greg, I could believe; he was the kind of guy who was probably born with a straw in his nose and he acted like it. But Bill? He always struck me as being too much of a health nut, the kind of guy who respected his body. I thought he was smarter than that.

I'll bet Dad's tied up in knots. Last year I talked him into loaning Bill a few thousand dollars so that he wouldn't lose his house. He was a hair's breadth away from foreclosure when we saved his ass. How many times did I go to bat for him with Dad? And this is how he pays us back, he steals Dad's money and makes me look like a fool.

What a jerk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home