Thursday, June 03, 2004

Thursday miscellany

Mikey, good to have you back. I've been running this week but since I haven't been on a regular jogging routine since the first Bush Administration, it's been hard. I'm only going about 1 mile a night and even that's making my knees hurt like hell. That's after spending the past 5 months building up my leg muscles, too. But I'll keep with it. Usually I gain weight when I'm out of town for as long as I have been on this trip but this time I've decided that, instead of eating too much, drinking beer and sitting on my ass that I would go to the other extreme. Thus, I'm in the gym every morning to lift weights and I jog every night before dinner. I'm up by 5:00 and asleep by 9:30. It's not a particularly exciting routine but when you're married and away from your family for a long haul, exciting isn't really a good thing, y'know?

So how's it going with Elizabeth? Mom told me about her. Are you still seeing her?

Robbie, go to the blogger home page (blogger.com). At the bottom of it you'll see a hyperlink for "hello photoblogging." Click it and then download the program. You're a smart guy so you'll be able to figure out the rest from there.

Mark, I had a long talk with Dad yesterday. I cannot fucking believe that Bill would be stupid enough to do something like that. Hell, I don't want to believe it. I liked Bill (unlike that crybaby Michael) and thought he was a better guy than that. If he really did do what Dad told me he did, he deserves to be prosecuted. Faking sales to get commissions is theft, plain and simple.

Well gang, I'm coming back to Texas for a week tomorrow. My butt numbing 11-hour trek beckons and, even though I miss Erica and the girls really badly, I am not looking forward to it. Oh, we do's what we has to do's!

Everyone have a good weekend. I'll post again from home this weekend.

Coopbro 1 out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home