Sunday, June 06, 2004

Ronald Reagan, RIP




The greatest president of our generation - and in my opinion the second greatest of the 20th century (second only to FDR) - died yesterday. More than any other man, Reagan built the world we live in. Love him or hate him, he left giant footprints.

I am nursing a bitch of a hangover right now. Erica and I went out with her brother and sister in law last night to Polly Esther's on the Riverwalk. Mark and Mike, if y'all remember, that was the bar we were all hanging at last year before Jennifer pulled us to that wierd Mexican rave bar for her birthday. We had a great time and closed it down, something we beige Coopers rarely do! I think I had like 4 tequila shots and 3 Coronas.

Mark, beautiful pictures! God, what beautiful eyes Lilly has! And don't worry, babies are supposed to be chubby. And we did call you "Porky" when you were a baby for a reason!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home