Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Centex: The later years..

and the drama continues...

I'm still running leads as they come in up in Dallas, but we've only been getting about one per week. The rest of my time is spent plumbing the job market. My agreement with Dad was to stay on with him until things smoothed over in Waco from the shake-up, then I was going to look for a job while running the Dallas leads that came in from the YP ad. Once I would get a job, that's when we fully and officially pull out of Dallas. I'm making less than a third of what I once was, but it helps nonetheless.

I think I'm going to bite the bullet soon and pre-emptively get off his payroll. There are very few leads up here and my paycheck is starting to feel like charity. I've got a few prospects and Natalie is about to get an offer from a company trying to recruit her away. If she gets it, we'll be able to live on her salary for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home