Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Job Hunting

Hey guys, Yeah James I had a pretty good interview with DHL ( the shipping company) yesterday. They are the largest shipping company worldwide and third in the US behind UPS & FedEx. They reciently acuired Airborne Express and are expanding their efforts to obtain more marketshare in the domestic side. Thats where I come in. Basically I would get a territory and base of accounts that use the company for their international shipping and upsale them on the domestic service. The company is great, dude gets a salary, commissions, bonus, car allowance, gas $, 401k matching, travil benefits, etc.. Average 1st year is about 65k. Anyway, like I said the interview went well enough for me to feel confidant. I should be hearing something next week because the regional sales director is out of town till then. Ill keep yall posted on that though.. James, my workouts are progressing pretty good too. Im not near where I was but am getting and feeling stronger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home