Friday, September 03, 2004

Last day at Discovery Resource

Well guys this is it.. My last day here at DR. My bosses were on to me about searching for another job and asked me about it Monday. Instead of putting it off, basically I told them I was in the job market. They understood my reasons but obviously couldnt keep me on till i got an offer. The good new is though, I really feel like im going to get 3 offers from Paychex, DHL, and the houstonian. I could totally sell myself on all three so I'm just waiting to get the offers from them. The Houstonian sounds really intresting but they wouldnt want me to start untill October. If I want that I might have to accept another job for the mean time just to pay bills. Wish me luck guys. Anyway untill then, I dont know when Ill be able to sign on for a while. Ill see James and Rob im sure this weekend. Yall will get to meet my new intrest too. Shell be in town, things go right.. Ill be showing her my ohhh face! OHHH, OHHH you know what I mean.. OHHH!! later.

MDC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home