Tuesday, February 15, 2005

ALLRIGHT!!

Good to see some posts up in here.

Mike, I believe you were thinking of a scene in the movie "Summer Rental" with John Candy. That movie makes me smile too! Although I must give the senior Coopbro credit: you aren't looking like John Candy these days. I can tell from the pics that you've burned a few lb's. Way to go, man! Are you still at it?

About your post, SHHHH... you had me at tax base.

Seriously, once you get situated I can't wait to come check it out. So no matter where you live, you aren't far from the beach? Cool. Are you going to buy a convertible??

What's with the 'discipline of a Prussian General' stuff? What the hell is a Prussian General anyway? I think we all, if left to our own whims, have the potential to be some seriously lazy screw offs. Ask Natalie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home