Monday, June 27, 2005

Old friends & neighbors

It's funny how many people contact me through the jvalumni.com website. The latest is Jennifer Williams. If y'all remember, she used to live down the street from us in Rolling Fork. She had a big sister (Elizabeth) who was a year behind me in high school and a little brother (Jeremy) who was about Mark's age. She says she lives in Colorado and is married with a 2 year-old girl. She and her husband are both special ed teachers.

She tells me that Elizabeth has been married for like 15 years now, lives in California and is expecting her third child. Jeremy is 27, married and living in Dallas.

She told me to tell you all hello. I posted pictures of us that I had taken on Mom's boat this past Mother's Day on my page of the website (the ones where the buttons on my shirt are straining because of my THREE trips to the buffet table). She said we all look great and that Mom doesn't look any different than she did 20 years ago. I told Mom and she appreciated the compliment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home