Monday, August 08, 2005

Weekend Recap: Mud Butt

Rob, You have a keen insight for diciphering culteral bias within art...(pshh!) but I still cannot allow myself to like anything with Rob Schneider in it. I chuckled through Deuce, but I still left wanting to smack that guy.

If you guys get a chance, go rent the Chapelle's Show Season 2 on DVD. I woke Lillian up laughing so hard at it. I especially like the one skit on "Heroes of Civil Rights". An elderly Buster Jenkins (Chapelle in old man make-up) tells the story of being the first African-American to use a white toilet (yup, potty humor).

"I remember one Tuesday getting a roast beef sandwich for lunch, during my shift at the steel mill. Little did I know that roast beef sandwich would change my life. Not long afterward I felt a bubblin... an evil bubblin in my stomach. I knew that it could only be the early onset of... Mud Butt. I had to take a dump."

Funny stuff man. Funny stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home