Monday, September 26, 2005

Announcement

Hey guys. As the founder of Coopbros, it has troubled me that our fair internet clubhouse has been too “testerony” (yes, I know, the real San Francisco treat) for too long. Therefore, to remedy this gender imbalance, I have decided that Coopbros shall henceforth go coed! That’s right boys, this means we all have to put the toilet seat back down and wear bathing suits in the Coopbros hot tub from now on.

While enjoying her hospitality this past weekend, I was asked by our only fan Jennifer if she could post to our forum and I of course agreed. I have sent her an email invitation and look forward to our dear prima’s musings on all matters of import to her, both great and mundane.

Jen, again, thank you for letting me impose myself and Courtney upon you and your family at such short notice and for showing us such a good time! Take it away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home