Thursday, September 15, 2005

Time zones

Dudes, again, I live in Florida. That state is, with the exception of a small part of the panhandle, in the Eastern Time Zone. Also, you all know that I am an early bird. I get up at 4:45 am every weekday morning to hit the gym. That's 3:45 to y'all's dumb mindless asses. Thus, after dinner, I usually start fading really fast. I typically go to bed around 9:00 my time which is (say it with me y'all) 8:00 in Texas. If you call me after 8:00 your time during the week you're either going to wake me up or get my voicemail.

Mark, I have a really busy day mapped out. I will call you this evening before I flame out. In the meantime, what little Griffith told me about Faught is in the comments of the last post.

I've got somebody working on finding the tickets right now. As I told Robbie, I've also got tickets to the Orlando Magic/San Antonio Spurs game in December but being as they were given to me by this very hot Slovakian girl, y'all aren't invited to that ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

AAAAH Blow it out your ass!!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home