Thursday, October 13, 2005

Holiday plans

Hello Hello!

Our website is live, so won't you all please join me in welcoming our new baby to life by visiting skyshadesaustin.com.

This thing is like a third child. It absorbs tons of energy (of the human and the green varieties), it is constantly on my mind, and I feel so personally attached to it's performance that I can hardly separate myself from it's existance. But at least it's not nursing, hee hee, ouch!

I don't have Thanksgiving plans yet. I was hoping to be able to visit with some of you for that holiday. We can go to Houston, or anywhere really. I haven't made specific plans with my Dad on that front. I know my Mom will be here in Austin for Christmas, so that leaves Thanksgiving up to us...

I just got the memo and I do have that Thursday and Friday off, so it'd be nice to get out of town.

More later, out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home