Thursday, October 20, 2005

I believe that your quote is from the hilarious Adam Sandler movie Happy Gilmore.

Howdy Coopbros and sis. Things here in H-town are going well. I am in the 4th quarter at work, and with only about 20% of my quota in so far, I'm in for a heck of a year end. The fortunate thing is that the business that I need is in my pipeline. Should make for a very high stress year end. Happy Holidays to me!!!!

I've decided to spend the next few lines rambling incoherently.

How bout them 'Stros!! We are about to have a world series game in Houston. Something that has never happened before.

How bout them Texans. They suck big green donkey dicks.

I think that I am going to sell the beach house. The market has gone up over 100% in the past 18 months, yet I feel exposed having a house so close to the gulf of Mexico, what with all of the hurricanes. I saw what just a glancing blow can do (destroyed our dune, sand all over the place) So, I think that I am going to quit while I'm ahead. Or, maybe I won't. Who knows.

I think that the last great sitcom was "Spin City". Not the later ones with Charlie Sheen. The original episodes with Micheal J. Fox, pre parkinsons.

UT is going to win their first National Championship since 1971.

There are fewer things in life more satisfying than good scotch and a fine cigar.

I miss Dad. It's weird. I'm normally not prone to outburst of emotion, but the other night, I had the strongest desire to talk with Dad. I missed him more in that moment than I have for the past year. I broke down.

Remember how he would call us and ask us what's going on in our lives, then pretend to listen until there was a pause in the conversation. Then he would start talking about Centex. God, I'd give anything to have another one of those talks. The man had charisma.

Jenn, great pictures. Would someone please teach me how to upload photos? Emily has lost one front tooth and has a cute lisp. Christian has his first drama club tournament this weekend. More to come

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Did anybody get the title movie reference??

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home