Friday, February 09, 2007

Yay! the Blog is back!

Well I was delighted to see that James has been writing again! The most prolific and probably most well-read of the blog team, his posts are always welcomed by me for their scruptulously measured content.

I do not purport to write as well as he, but I do ascribe to improve. I would do more reviews, had I a similar penchant for movies. Maybe I'll try doing books, or better yet, authors. Read any Tom Robbins lately, anyone? Another Roadside Attraction is my current literary undertaking, and as you can see from the (probably temporary) change in my own writing style that I'm about half-way through.

I certainly hope you are all well. I hear we might get a chance to get together for Easter, I'd love that. I miss you all and want to hear about all that is happening in your lives! With that I'll sign off on this first return to blogging, and wish you all a wonderful weekend.
Love
Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home