Friday, April 16, 2004

You may have a lot of bitches . . .

Hey gang.

Took my test today for my Property/Casualty adjusters license. I passed of course, but not exactly with flying colors. Oh well, my certificate won't have my score on it and, if the rest of my adjusting career is anything like my first 8 years were, I will never use the property part. Property claims bore the shit out of me anyway. The test was 150 questions and, to pass, you had to score a 70 or above. I made an 83. Maybe I should have studied . . . .

So what's everyone doing for the weekend? Erica and I are going to try AGAIN to see "Walking Tall" tonight. Courtney's at a birthday slumber party tonigfht for one of her soccer friends and Megan's working.

Robbie, are you back in the gym yet? I worked out 5 times this week (1 upper, 2 lower, 2 cardio) and I'm now working up to 14 plates for my final set every time I do leg press. To save the wear and tear on my knees, for cardio I do 20 minutes power walking on the treadmill set to between 4.0 and 4.5 and at about a 3.5 incline. Gets my heart going, for sure.

Have a good one y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home