Monday, September 06, 2004

Old photos are the best!



This is an old picture, from early '03 I think. It's been at least that long since Courtney's hair has been that short. Anyway, it was taken by Eloiza's (Erica's sister) boyfriend, Wes. Wes owns the motorcycle that Courtney sits astride here, too. She looks to be in her element, I must say.

Mikey, it was great seeing you this past weekend! It was also really nice to meet Molly too. Erica and I also really appreciate her offer of advice to Megan about going to college at SWT. Hopefully, she didn't run screaming after meeting us all. Also, LMAO at your post, which I didn't read until I got back to Alabama. For what it's worth, I hope you were successful in gettin' your O-face on!

Robbie, I'm looking forward to seeing the beachhouse sometime but this past weekend was just too busy for us. Will do so another time.

Mark, hope you and Natalie have a great time in Mexico!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home