Tuesday, September 21, 2004

This weekend

I will be coming into Houston tomorrow to work at the main office for the remainder of the week. Erica and Courtney will come into town on Friday and we'll stay at Mom's house.

Robbie, sorry to hear about the AC. Mom told me that it needs to be replaced and that you're working on getting the previous owner to share the expense with you. I don't know what legal recourse you would have compelling him to do so but I surely do wish you luck in it.

Mark, you've been quiet lately. How are things?

Mikey, great having you over this past weekend! Though it was no fun being humbled by you in pool five games to one, we sure had a good time with you.

Look dudes, are y'all's fingers broken or what? I have made the last six posts in a row. I'm going to rename this fucking thing "CoopBro" if y'all don't start pitching in more.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home