Thursday, January 13, 2005

Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Hell no! OK the next time I see either of you two blokes, someone is going to have to teach me how to upload pictures. I've tried several times with no success.

What's this about a head strong little girl Mark? Are you saying that James and I are raising our precious daughters to be anything less than submissive and subserviant pretty little wall flowers who should be seen and not heard? Is that what you are saying? Well, is it? Answer me!

The funny thing is that, when I heard that our second child was going to be a girl, I was freaked out. I didn't know what to expect. I thought little girls were fragile. Well, it turns out I was wrong. Rebekah thought that having a daughter would change me. The idea was that I would learn more about the emotions of females, thereby gaining a new perspective on my wife. What has happened is the exact opposite. You see, just like her father, Emily belives that the stars, planets and the moon all revolve around her. It's not like she's cocky about it, it's just the way it is. This has allowed Rebekah to better understand me. Oh the sweet irony.

Happy turds to you,

RC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home