Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Negatory on the Dumpage

For reasons like what Robbie described, I'm putting the cleanse off until after we get back from our trip to Whistler. Rob, you are experiencing what doctors call "The calm before the storm". Tell those around you to seek shelter.

I started working out again a few weeks ago. I'm trying to get in shape for the ski trip like you are, James. I figured I have been off working out since July so I ought to not introduce too many new things to my system at one time. Once I have a good six weeks of working out behind me I'll start the program.

So Rob, which one are you doing? Is it the one where you take the pills in the morning and at night?

We had a good and relaxing time with Mom and Joe. Joe and I played golf on Saturday and we watched kids the rest of the time. Yeah, I'm approaching what you may call "biege", but that's only from the view of the old college mindset. I think I'm pretty cool but only because my definition of cool changes with me, whereas it seems to stay static for you, Jimbo!

I fancy myself as somewhere between what you two describe. . . (there NOWSHUTUPABOUTTHESEDAMNELLIPSES!!) I tried to party as a matter of principle in college and couldn't do it very much. I was happier most times listening to music and watching movies. I felt lame for it, only because I had Mike right there to show me how it's really done. That kid could frikin PAAATY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home