Monday, January 03, 2005

Woman,,WO-Man, Woooooooo Man

What the hell is all of this poetry crap that I'm reading. And if TS Eliot and Earnest Hemmingway were so good, then how come their shit doesn't even rhyme? And how can we have a forum on poetry and not mention Dice Clay?

Hickory dickory dock
This chick was sucking my c***

Hey Aggie Coopers, what the hell was that on New Year's in Dallas? I guess UT and Orange make A&M go poo poo. Hell of a Rose Bowl though huh?

I am an official non-smoker. Haven't had one all year. All the talk about cleansing over Christmas has got me on a major health kick. I've also quit drinking alcohol during the week, quit drinking coffee and eliminating all processed foods.I am going to whole foods today to purchase a herbal cleanse. James, I would like to know a little more about what you did. What did you eat during your cleanse?

I purchased a Juiceman yesterday. I've used it twice already (carrot, apple, celery). I'm also planning to go on a fast later this month. I'll keep you guys posted.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home