Monday, December 13, 2004

Putting it Off..

I think I'll wait untill after the new year (Christmas at least) to start my routine. I don't have to fight the piss-and-vinegar new years resolution crowd in my own Garage, that is if you don't count... ME!

I'm doing something different. I heard a couple of different radio infomercials on different methods of organ cleansing and detoxification. These guys say that the average person carries around over 10 pounds of "impacted waste" in their system (kidneys, liver, colon, intestines, skin, etc). I have to applaud the salesmanship of these guys for using the word "impacted" because when I hear that I'm like "GET IT OUT OF ME MANNN!!!".

I bought this product called CleanseSMART. You take a pill in the morning, and a pill at night for 30 days and it's supposed to flush out your system. You're also supposed to drink lots of water and eat high-fiber foods while on it. I'll start it after the holidays and let you guys know how it goes.

Just so you know, what sold me on this was not the scare tactics I described before. Rather, one caller on the program was assured of an initial "elimination" in excess of 24 inches long. A two foot dump, for the layperson. I want that kind of victory!

At the same time, I'll start my exercise program and eat better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home