Wednesday, December 29, 2004

guess whos back.. back again.. shady's back, tell a friend!

Ya'll act like you've never seen a white person before! Fellas whats up! I'm on my roommates new lap top. I havent been able to log on at work but it looks like Im back for now. It was good seeing everyone over Christmas. As usual having such a big family its tough getting much one on one, but all of you smelled terrific. Any big new years plans. Im going to the Big D for a Holiday Party then the Cotton Bowl New Years Day. Im looking forward to seeing my Aggies put a beating on the other U.T.

James I read your earlier post about Dad. I really dont know how im feeling. I kind of feel pissed off too and dont really know why or at who. I find myself feeling resentful of Susan. For instance the shadow boxes we got we're made for everyone and their dog with a picture of Dad and Susan. 1st off when I think of Dad, I dont think of Dad & Susan. I also feel that theres no consideration for just us. I realize that every extended family member is affected my Dads death. But WE were his sons & I feel that that should be acknowledged. Anyway thats how im feeling. Anyways, my 2 cents.

Things with Molly and going great. We see eachother just about every weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home