Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy belated New Year!

What's up dudes? I hope everyone had a happy and safe new year. Erica and I brought it in on the couch with Courtney and a bottle of carbonated apple cider. Oh yes, they don't call us the beige Coopers for nothing!

Anyway, I'm back in Alabama this morning. In two weeks I'll go to Jacksonville to announce our purchase of the company that is to become our J'ville office and after then I assume I will be traveling to and from there instead of Mobile. Won't be soon enough for me because I am sick of this place.

I did bench press with 130-lb. dumbbells this morning so my arms and chest are numb. Why do I do this to myself? Also, I made it 15 minutes on the rotating treadmill stairmaster too, which is a personal record. I'm going to be in shape for skiing if it kills me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home