Tuesday, April 26, 2005

what IS up?

Look at the 3 lil sissys! Whats going on?? Just chillen out here at the house here. Not a whole lot to talk about, just wanted to say hello. Works going just fine this month. I'll be over quota again for the month. I've been stressing a bit about getting the payrolls I have in right now to run when their supposed to. I could write you all a 10 page essay on payroll & tax laws and what I actually have to get & do to make a multi-state payroll run but Ill just keep it brief.. As you might know every state is different in thier tax requirements. Most states excluding Texas have state taxes and some even have local payroll taxes. Paychex does an audit from the beginning of the year to ensure our client have been making the correct timely deposits and Its really a pain in the ass to get all of this information in time to run a payroll when they want to get paid. I dont know man.. people get so up set when they dont get a paycheck, cant imagine why though.

Whats the latest with you guys.. Robbie anything else on a family get-together at the beach? James it would be cool to come to florida this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home