Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Speak for yourself...I'm still young....er than you!

I'm still clinging to my youth by the tips of my fingernails. As for my gut...Liposuction! And when I do, I will post the pre and post op pictures on this blog.

BTW, in case you missed it while it was in the theatres, the movie Sideways is out on DVD. Rebekah and I saw it in on the big screen last week and loved it.

Since we started this blog doing reviews, I will only say that it is one of the best movies that I have seen in years. It was a low budget movie that caught a lot of buzz at last years Cannes film festival and through word of mouth became the biggest hit of the past 12 months. It's a character driven story about 2 middle aged men (think James and Me) going on a road trip through the Napa valley on the way to one of the guy's wedding, determined to have one last adventure. The sub plot involves one of the guys obsession with wine, especially Pinot Noir (which I have sense come to greatly appreciate)

Anyway, see the movie. As for me, I am going to the Astros game tonight (opening night) with my boss, my bosses boss, and a customer. Should be a hoot.

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Except if it was a movie about you and me, we'd be criss-crossing Mexico tasting all the beers and tequilas ("it's like beer") instead of wine. I haven't seen Sideways yet but want to. I love how they brought Lowell from "Wings" back from the dead in this movie. I always liked him. If you want to see a great movie though, see "Finding Neverland." Saw it last weekend and it was absolutely wonderful.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home