Friday, March 18, 2005

More jax pix!

Since I know you all can’t get enough of me and my beautiful crew, I present for your viewing pleasure, more Cooper family Jacksonville pix!

This is Courtney hamming it up at Megan’s hotel on Jacksonville Beach.




The next is another simply wonderful picture of Courtney taken by Megan (who, as you all know, takes a pretty good picture herself). I like this one so much that I’m beginning to think Megan has some talent as a photographer here.




Here I am just chillin’ on the beach. Want to know why I’m smiling? Well, it because of . . .




. . . this! Here’s Erica getting comfortable on the beach too. Oh yeah, they’re real, fellas.




This one doesn’t really need a comment does it? Just my 2 happy girls having fun in the sun.




Here’s Courtney in the sandbox. She could only play in the sand because . . .




. . . she discovered the hard way that the Atlantic is just too damned cold to play in in March!




And here we are later at Joe’s Crab Shack. Not exactly what you’d call “local flavor” but the weather was great, the beer was cold and the food was good enough.




And the last one, one of my favorites is this self-portrait by Megan. God knows, Meg has a smile that’s bright enough to light up Manhattan but I really like how she just looks into the camera here. What a great photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home